The e-marketing is a discipline grouping all the marketing and advertising practices to develop the activity of a website.
E-marketing: the four disciplines
The e-marketing is traditionally divided into four categories. These categories may be related to complementary and essential steps for the development of a website .
- E-marketing: setting up a strategy
As with traditional marketing, the first activity of e-marketing is to put in place a coherent strategy for a website or any campaign to promote it. The levers of strategic e-marketing are:
2. E-marketing: the generation of traffic
To develop an activity on the Internet, it is essential that users find your offer and visit your site. To increase your traffic, the e-marketing levers are:
- Online Advertising (Display)
- The establishment and management of communities on social networks (Community management)
- Writing traffic generating content
- Viral marketing (buzz marketing)
- The competitions
3. E-marketing: the analysis
Once your site has good visibility, optimize interactions with your visitors : make sure there is a maximum of transformations (purchase, subscription to a newsletter, reading articles, collecting emails … ). To do this, we need to use what we call in e-marketing, the Web-Analytics:
- Visibility analysis
- Traffic Analysis
- Analysis of the course of the surfer
- Sales Analysis
4. E-marketing: loyalty
As in traditional marketing, a site can not be satisfied that a buyer comes only once on the site. He must come back, keep him loyal!
For this you need to create an interaction with the customers / prospects thanks to the following e-marketing levers:
- Animation and renewal of the content of the site
- Loyalty emailing
- The creation of forums
- Community building on social networks
E-marketing: the TacTicWEB service:
- Consult the different educational sheets at your disposal to better understand the different levers of e-marketing
- Also discover our different e-marketing offers to help you grow your business on the Internet and maximize your return on investment .